ParkSmart Denver Cards are an easy way to pay for parking at Denver’s new Smart Meters! The Smart Card is a pre-loaded, credit card sized plastic card that is available in the amounts of $5, $15, $25, $50 and $100. There is no additional charge or deposit when purchasing a ParkSmart Denver card – simply pay the face value of the card! ParkSmart Denver cards are not re-loadable and should be recycled when they are empty.
ParkSmart Denver Cards are available at the following locations:
- All metro area King Soopers stores
- Webb Building, 201 West Colfax Avenue, 1st floor, Cashier Counter (map)
- Wastewater Management, 2000 West 3rd Street, Permit Counter (map)
- Downtown Denver Partnership, 511 16th St Ste 200 (map)
- Both Tattered Cover locations
2526 East Colfax Avenue at Elizabeth Street (map)
1628 16th Street at Wynkoop (map)
The cards can be purchased with cash, check, credit or debit card.
How to use the Smart Card
- Insert the card with the chip facing up
- Meter will first display remaining card value
- Time will be added in $0.25 increments
- Remove card immediately when desired time is reached
Directions are also printed on the back of the cards.
REMEMBER: Money can be added to extend the time on the meter unless the maximum amount of time has been already purchased and used, then it is necessary to move your vehicle to another space to avoid a citation!